A Lucky Week
I felt very much blessed, for the past week saw Lady luck smiling upon us:
1) I received the news of my being hired for a new Job. At last, after 6 months of vegetating in a sedentary existence, I will now be back to the regular working man regimen starting Monday.
2) After almost three months of waiting, I just got my Supreme Council Order of DeMolay Active Member’s Collar and Jewel.
3) Bambit finally was able to buy the Nikon D60 of her dreams. She got it for a bargain price, thanks to Marlon.
4) My Stepson Xavier’s UPCAT pending case was finally resolved. He now has his UP Student Number and is assigned to UP Baguio.
5) My Baby Maia is celebrating her 5th Birthday today Valentine’s Day.
We will all be together as a family celebrating Maia’s Birthday and Xavier’s UPCAT passing. And this will be documented in our memories and captured on stills by Bambit’s Nikon D60.
I kneel at the Tesselated Border of the Mosaic Pavement, thanking the GAOTU for the manifold blessings that we received. Those blessings which we receive by a faithful reliance on Divine Providence.
I hope and pray that there will be more luck and blessings to come to last us a lifetime.